Enjoy a breathtaking sunset every evening from your family room with its open floor plan and wall of windows. It’s a fisherman’s dream. Located on spring-fed Pine Mountain Lake. 1600 acres of clear, clean water. It’s said to be one of the top 10 Walleye lakes in MN. Nestled on .07 acre, level lot with a gentle slope to your lakefront. This newly updated home offers:
• All new Anderson windows & Therma-tru exterior doors
• Heat efficient Wilkening fireplace
• 2-car garage
• 24x36 pole barn for your toys
• 4 bedrooms, 2 baths rambler
• Granite kitchen counter tops
• Custom hickory kitchen cabinets
• City sewer & water
• Newer stainless appliances
• New water heater
• Newly painted inside and out
• Vaulted ceilings/family room has tongue & groove pine
• Rustic split log walls throughout lower level
• Man-cave with large bar
• Beautiful large lakefront deck
• Custom window treatment on entire main floor
• New main floor bath
• New light fixtures
• Near Paul Bunyan Trail
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 1:22pm CST.